[archiveorg bnleez_gmail_TLC2 width=640 height=30 frameborder=0 webkitallowfullscreen=true mozallowfullscreen=true]
TLC (#tlcelt) Socials
Making Teaching Personal
Webinar (March 16, 2018): Business English Online Conference (John Hughes, Angela Buckingham, and Rachel Appleby.
- Teaching more than English - giving students the professional skills to succeed
- Flipping your classroom - how to make the most of your teaching time
- Making teaching personal - how to bring client-led content into your teaching
Bringing Context Into The EFL Classroom
- Topic Context – (Broad context about an area of interest)
- Situational context – (where? And why? In which action of life?)
- Explicit Context – (class simulations)
- Content integrated Context – (Task based approaches, content integrated learning)
(Benjamin): Academic Writing: Self-Assessment
- (Piry): Receptiveness to feedback: A case of communication interfered by the lack of mood-agreement.