What does it mean to be a professional educator when it comes to flipped learning?essential question
- Openness: The use of technologies that foster open and transparent learning (as a teacher/teacher trainer)
- Backchannel: The value of the backchannel and the general idea of multitasking in the classroom (the value-added experience).
- Workload vs. Planning: The time commitment required to flipped learning. “Twice as much…” Time management. “Students feel overwhelmed…”
- Flexibility: Having a relationship with learners and how to address problems with technologies
- Intro/Outro music: Benjamin Tissot (also known as Bensound)